Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Intimate Care Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2019-20
- Anti Bullying Policy 2017
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy May 2019
- Complaints Policy 2018
- Equality Information & Objectives 2018-19
- Equality Policy 2020
- Special Educational Needs Policy 01.11.18
- RSE policy final draft (1)
- Health and Safety Policy 2019
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions 2020
- Acceptable Use Policy 20-21
Keeping Children Safe in School
St Margaret’s C of E Primary School, collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.